Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogo-twitter

Because am currently unable to blog a full post at a time (sorry), I'm going to try to do it one sentence at a time while doing stuff. Beats putting all blogging material into my twitter.

9.49pm
1) Last night I found the newspaper of Cheston's death missing from my cupboard at 12 + midnight. Freaked out and got ready to search through the entire house for it. Don't know why there is a need to keep it, just feel that it is important to do so.

9.59pm
2) Fed up because partner not putting in enough effort into presentation but mostly because I'm not putting in enough effort into presentation. Hate this feeling of inadequacy. Very, very pissed.

10.04pm
3) Reading article on Positive Psychology. Something about it make me wants to cry. The irony.

10.06pm
4) The article on Positive Psychology is abusrdly... weird. It has such a happy connotation to it that it's making me snigger inside.

10.10pm
5) Reading the article made me feel sad. Still reading it.

10.26pm
6) Brother called back and HE DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO ME!

10.49pm
7) Thinks I'm very evil. I find happiness in others' sorrows.

11.07pm
8) Did leg exercise.

11.13pm
9) Starting on reading the 2nd paper.

Wondering why I even did this entry.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home