Monday, March 10, 2008

Lend me a bag

Olivia, to me, sheepishly,

jie, do you have any bags? Because mine very lame...

She needed to bring a bag to Student Care Centre tomorrow and didn't want to bring her schoolbag (which she would then need to unpack) her barbie-doll sling bag, or any of the other bags which have some sort of prints on them (which are lame). This 9-year-old girl is growing up!

In the end I lent her my Nightmare before Christmas bag which I haven't been using nor intend to use in the near future. Kind of funny, exchange one type of print for another type of print.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger stephanie said...

haha olivia is so cute la!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger tstar said...

steph: haha.. yeah! I was laughing at her "lame"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home