Wednesday, March 05, 2008

On MSN

Saw a friend today in school, talked to him on MSN just now,

me: I see you (in school) super odd
friend: why??
me: weird lor...
like can't imagine you talking in real life the way you do on MSN
friend: can one la
me: cannot lah
haha
friend: yyy
=[
me: the once or twice I talked to you, you so zhen jing (decent)
friend: fake image nia
cuz u look so guai guai (good girl image)
I also dare not
me: Because I guai (I'm a good girl)
friend: you are not
.
.
.
.
friend: wanna get laid or not
.
.
.
friend: lemme know if you wanna get laid

I once scolded him for flirting with my friends.

Seriously, I'm not pretty enough. Here I wondered if guys are sometimes really so desperate they'll sleep with any girl. Should I be flattered here, or is it an indication that I still haven't gotten past that image? In a way I'll never get past that image.

And I do think I'm a good girl... Ok, quit rolling your eyes already. I'm seriously a good girl! See the "good girl" sign on my forehead?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home