Monday, April 28, 2008

Second paper; Hamsters

Second paper tomorrow. I told myself I'll go to bed by 10.30pm and now it's 10.50pm. Tomorrow's a GEM paper. Supposedly easy to score. I took a day and a half to study for it. I'd better score!

Actually I took a cute baby hamster photo today because the four babies are actually big enough to run around and (try to) eat (big, hamster) solid food and I wanted to show you all just how tiny they are! However, I spent a full 11 hours studying today so I'll blog about the baby hamsters some other time.

Oh yar, there's one baby hamster that is blind in one eye. When my father saw it, he said we must keep it because it is so poor thing.

What?

I replied (exact words edited),

Are we a Hamster Disability Centre or something? First we have the 2nd smallest baby of the first lot (because the smallest one was eaten up) and now we are going to keep a half-blind baby.

I was just kidding. The half-blind baby's really cute but looks so poor thing. So unless somebody really wants it, we will keep it for sure.

And I think the female of the first lot of babies is pregnant.

Oh god. How many generations of hamsters are we going to own? The male hamster should quit being so horny already.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home