Sunday, April 20, 2008

Twitter-vomit

Not enough time to study = no time to bathe = no time to blog

Don't tell others I have not bathed.

There were so many times today I wanted to log in to twitter to twit using my phone then I realized I don't have an account anymore so I put my phone down again and laughed at myself - HAHAHA!

Ok, that was for fun.

Anyway my day was so much cleaner without twitter. Cleaner as in no interruptions (I mean besides the TV). My brother fell ill with fever so he did not return to camp tonight, instead he's going back tomorrow. His platoon is now 5 people short because 5 others called in sick as well - 3 truly ill, 2 chao-geng.

He came back and said he fired a gun and it was damn shiok (feels satisfying), then I murmured under my breath that Freud would say something like "that shows you unconsciously want to kill" and then retorted to myself, "Yar, right, whatever, Freud, haha!" All in public, while queuing outside Suki Sushi. Then he demonstrated all the positions, cocking and what to do when the bullet got stuck... In public too, outside Suki Sushi. Oh he also said the firing was loud.

By right tomorrow he would be throwing grenades around but now I guess alternate arrangements will be made. I told him he's sick, then wait he go back blur blur hold on to the grenade.

When Brother went down to fetch his girlfriend this afternoon, I asked Olivia at the dining table, why can't the girlfriend just come up himself, why must he go fetch her? She replied,

Because she is his (mouths silently) darling,

Then she giggled. I told her because then he can hold her hand and kiss her with none of our family present.

Oh yar, cousin Junxiang and his finacee, Shandy, are going to the Registry of Marriage this coming Tuesday. So exciting!

The reason why this post sounds weird is because I read Edmund's post first and his style influenced me.

Then I thought about it, how often when you see people walk towards the lift, then u faster press press press the close button press many many time!! then the lift close, you safely have the lift to yourself as you sing nonsense and repeat i fark u lah 1001 times and say i going to kill u ah your whole family all die i gangster i tell you etc. oh yah when the lift close fully then u point middle finger at the person who was running toward the lift (butcan no longer see you). Maybe I have mild OCD. Maybe. Sometimes I wish the person running towards the lift was a guy and he happened to have an erection then when I close the lift doors then his lan jiao will gana stuck and he will scream AHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOO!!!!! then if the lift move up can see his lan jiao moving from the middle of the doors, moving downwards then I can point finger and HA HA HA HA!! Ok no, I never thought of that before.

I'm his paparazzi.
For a moment I forgot my victim's name.

And this is what happens when I am deprived of twitting for 2 days - "twitter-vomit". It sounds more interesting than "twitter-diarrhea".

Labels: , , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home