Friday, April 25, 2008

Very "cold feet"

Ok, now I'm freaking out.

I found myself engaging in numerous random, seemingly involuntary movements while studying. I only do that when I'm nervous (and completely out of sorts).

Right now my Self-efficacy is superbly low.

Self-efficacy: The belief held by an individual that he is able to execute a certain behaviour in order to attain some goal. The ability to summon one's resources, cognitive, motivation etc. to get through a long process filled with barriers. I can't even get myself to put in lots of effort.


My English suck.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger JeriCa.SurFsLaYer said...

aiyo..if ur eng sux, i think i can throw mine into the rubbish bin.

Chill..maybe *box* ur piggy to let out ur frustration.. ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home