Friday, May 09, 2008

Entering the wrong toilet

On the Tuesday that just passed, I was in the library doing my helpsheet for math exam later in the evening when I needed to go to the toilet. So I put down my pen, took my phone and walked up the stairs.

I pushed open the toilet door, walked in, looked up and saw a guy in front of me. He stared at me. I gasped, turned around, hurried out and checked the sign at the door.

Dammit. Entered the male toilet.

Didn't turn back to look at the reaction of the guy behind me, nor look at the other guy who saw me coming out of the toilet, just rushed back up the stairs to the ladies.

Luckily I didn't manage to see any guy peeing.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

6 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah lau... i tot only blur guys like me will do tt once in a while.. Girls also will ah? :P

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger fallen angel said...

'Luckily I didn't manage to see any guy peeing.'-

Lucky or unlucky? :p

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger tstar said...

kris: you walked in on purpose right......

fallen angel: you are convinced I walked in on purpose right!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger yuka said...

i almost entered the males' toilet. i was running towards the toilet because i was in a hurry. but i braked just in time when i saw my guy friend walking out of the toilet.

it's a good thing you didn't go right in. HAHA.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx, I agree with kris.. I thought this kind of things wun happen to a girl.. but o well.. now I know that it does.. actually you're lucky you notice what's wrong.. I remember there was 1 time when I was sleepy and I walk into the ladies without realizing what's wrong... luckily my fren shock me awoke before I enter any further.... damn embarrassing sial...

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yuka: wow, lucky! haha, your friend must be wondering why you're rushing towards the male toilet.

haha, I had a high chance of doing so, but it was pure luck somebody else has finished their business and was walking towards me.

jester: I thought this kind of things are rare on the overall!
I only noticed coz some guy was walking towards me lor! If not I would have just continued walking and finally come face to face with urinals.
yeah, it's still ok for girls to enter guy's toilet, but for guys to enter girls, it's somehow worse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home