Friday, May 02, 2008

Fourth paper (4/6)

Fourth paper, Psychobiological Perspectives on Emotions, finally finished. It was an alright paper, 80 MCQs, because the lecturer have to rush to Brazil for some conference and do not have much time to mark if it had been essays. The tough section of this module was during the mid-term test, 3 essays in lesser than 1 hour 45 minutes.

Anyway I was expecting to score for this module so any mistake in this MCQ exam made me very nervous. I think I have 10 possible wrongs.

Haha, I sound like I deserve a bashing, the way I'm saying it!

The last 2 papers, Social Work and Math are on the same day, this coming Tuesday. One in the morning, the other in the evening. After that I'm going home for a good sleep and I suppose to prepare for Handbells performance in the upcoming Arts Fest. Man, I haven't touched the bells ever since school started! Hope I don't pull the rest down too much during show.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home