Thursday, May 29, 2008

My New Crush

Wow. I think he is absolutely amazing. The way he carries himself, the way he writes and I also happen to think he's quite... cute. *blush* And that is one of the reason why I decided to accept helping out in the project. That is one eye-candy who's not just good-looking on the outside but who has substance on the inside!

Who cares if he's attached or not interested in me, I'm happy just looking at him! =)

Which reminded me of this nightmare I had last night. The most important part was I dreamt that he had somehow learned of my crush on him and he decided to ignore me even though we were working together. I could not present my proposals or works properly because he was not giving me the attention. Very unprofessional indeed! I remember feeling very devastated in the dream. Haha! Oh well, it's just a dream, though a very scary one. =D

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home