Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yesterday - Pretty Yiang Shan!

MOB performed at VivoCity yesterday afternoon on the first day of Singapore Arts Festival 2008.

After returning the items to the studio, Pearlin, Ximin, Kim Peng, Yiang Shan and I decided to head down to Marina Square just to walk around. Unfortunately, we were so exhausted from having stood a majority of the time from 9am to 6pm that all we wanted was a seat and a drink when we got there. After a short adjourn to the toilet, we headed to McDonald's where we each got a drink, sat and talked.

That was when we started taking pictures and I managed to catch this particularly nice photo of Yiang Shan.

Got cleavage somemore ok! Come, who wants to apply to be her boyfriend, please send your resume to me with your current job status, salary and photo.

The rest just kept giving very weird poses:

Ximin and Kim

Ximin, Kim and, ahem, my hand
HAHA! Ximin is a rabbit!

Anyway for some reason the only photos they took of me was with a few of Samsung's pre-set photo themes which includes a clown face (I almost had a cramp in my face while waiting for them to take a good photo). I don't have it with me and I'm not uploading it ok!

Kim's boyfriend and friend, Derek, came down after that. We were already match-making Ximin and Derek ages before Derek was there. By the time we decided to unglue our butts from the chairs in McDonald's (it was very relaxing just sitting there) and headed down to Makansutra beside Esplanade for food, we were shocked at how dark it was outside - 7.30pm.

Dinner was good and very affordable, except that the plastic cups used by the vendors irked me and my stomach gave me problems, I presume from the mix of orange juice, sugarcane drink and spicy food. Pearlin and YS were saying that I needed to fart and if I need to, I could just walk further away from them and fart before returning to them. I thought I was the one who's supposed to say stuff like that. I burped a few times and stomach was fine after that.

Pearlin, Yiang Shan and I walked around thinking of places open for Night Shopping, found none and after a short bout of walking, I was simply too tired to stand, not to talk about walking, anymore. Not to mention that I was worried about my hamster not having water to drink. They say I look like a hamster because I've been spending too much time with hamsters. -_-'''

Took the train home. Pearl and YS were playing "chopsticks" while seated on opposite aisles in the NEL. Speechless.

We fantasized about soaking our feet in warm water.

Despite the exhaustion, it was a fun day!

Oh yar, I came home, washed up and worked on SAVE's Green Carnival logo until 4am before going to bed. I think I'm quite crazy.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger yiangshan said...

NO I DUN HAVE CLEAVAGE!!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger tstar said...

my friend ask me to introduce you to him leh!!!! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home