Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cheque from Nuffnang; random

Today my mother dumped a letter on my table.

I have received my cheque from Nuffnang! I was surprised because it took about a month and I was expected way longer than that. Anyway it comes in a nice envelope and opened (way too) easily. Was tempted to lick the seal again after smelling it. Don't ask why I was smelling it.

Today saw me splurging unexpectedly on a $14.40 taxi fare for which I now deeply regret. Well, at least this cheque can help me pay it off.

Can I blog more like, uh, tomorrow, instead? I know I've been absent from here for a really long time but right now I am nursing the heartache from having finished watching Nodame Cantabile (and the after effects of having my mind soaked in romance from the show. Like, when will I ever find some one?!).

So yar, ok, thanks, good night, see you.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

Haha same here~!!! (watched the anime & the live drama from last wed-fri)~

Still suffering from the after-effects now too~!!!

*AWWW* so sweet~!!!

=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home