Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random note

I feel like I'm experiencing a permanent blogger's block. Oddly no desire to blog as well.

Am recently very busy. Regular work hours until 6pm after which I'm thinking of how to get more interviewees for the surveying part-time job. Sometimes I am compelled to watch anime just to relax and end up fixated on the screen for a couple of hours. Actually all I need is more sleep. Good night.

-----------------
I'm not sure where I'm heading in life. At times I wonder if it is because I have not been trying hard enough. I think it must be so.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Montmarcey Brown said...

I can do part-time surveying. Are you in the London area?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger tstar said...

montmarcey: nope! I'm in another country! =P

But thanks for volunteering! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home