Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random

Had work till 6pm followed by a meeting at school till 9pm. Surviving on 6 hours of sleep or lesser per day is horrible.

I need to find time to read the newspapers. All the news I'm getting are from the snippets of conversations I can catch while my colleagues are chatting amongst themselves about something they heard on the radio or something they read on the papers. Starting to feel very stupid.

I love that when I return from lunch, I don't smell of canteen food. The company provides free food at its staff canteen so MZ, Shi Hui and I eat there during lunch then pop over to the mall next door to walk around.

I watched the baby hamsters drink water just now. They are the most adorable things! Their paws get wet after drinking water and then they walk around, leaving marks on toilet rolls in the tank.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home