Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random; Singbellz Fest (handbells concert)

Have got a ton of things to do, but still manageable. Too busy to blog, sorry about the extreme lack of entries.

HeritageFest is on at Suntec Tropics Atrium now. Will try to get some pictures there during lunch break. Ah, now you know where I work!

-------------
Handbells concert coming up next Friday 25th July and Saturday 26th July. These 2 concerts are actually part of a bigger event called the Singbellz Fest, the first handbells festival held in Singapore, organized by the Ministry of Bellz (MOB). There are workshops for handbells also available. Email me if you're interested in knowing more.

25th July's concert is by us, the Ministry of Bellz, Singapore's first and only external Independent Handbells Ensemble. We formed only about a year or lesser ago, so we're constantly learning. Nevertheless we have performed in quite a number of shows around Singapore. This upcoming concert, I am rather confident we can present some music which you will enjoy.

26th July's concert is by The Embellishment, a handbells group from Hong Kong. I can vouch that they are really good because we've been to Hong Kong to learn from them and watch them play. This is one of those groups that will inspire you and make you want to pick up handbells.

Dates: 25th July (Fri) and 26th July (Sat)
Timing: 7pm (Fri) and 4pm (Sat)
Tickets: $10
Venue: Young Musicians' Society (YMS) auditorium

Interested, email me at ng.wan.jing@gmail.com with your details like name and school/organization. Individual puchases are also welcomed! Please also include a fax number in your email so that I can fax the order form over. Alternatively, tell me and I could email you the order form in pdf format (if you don't have a fax machine), and you can scan and email back to me or fax back to us.

Think email is relatively faster since I have access to my mail almost 24 hours a day, while the fax machine in office is not checked 24 hours a day.

-------------
Ok, lesser than 5 hours of sleep before I have to get up and head to the office. I'm really quite busy with the 2 jobs I curently have, handling ticketing stuff for concert and helping in the photography competition in SAVE's green carnival, but let's believe I can get through this!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home