Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why

There was this guy I was almost dating with once, not too long ago, (anyway all my relationships are almost(es).) and he sort of said, "Don't know how many guys you've slept with before..."

Part of me wanted to laugh because I was actually honoured - I don't find myself in any way attractive when compared to the average girl. Another part of me wanted to slide down and hide under the blankets (ahem, now where was I) in embarrassment both at the frankness of the topic and at the impression I must have given some people I know.

I give in easily to temptation. Really very easily. Sometimes when I'm in the mood I might flirt a little. Sometimes when I'm really in the mood I might do extreme flirting. Ah, but never once have I just slept with any other guy ok. Anyway...

Couple of days ago, a male friend asked me what would make a girl blowjob, how would she feel, and other specifics along this line. And I never realized until then, when I had to answer his question, what would make me do it, what it meant to me.

Only when I like the person and want to be closer to him. That is all.

It might change in future, but for now that would be the answer. Sometimes I really don't get one's stupidity.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger galven said...

would you do that on your own initiative? would the thought occur to you naturally if you really liked him?

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger tstar said...

I don't quite understand your questions...

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger yuka said...

recently i discovered that i get very uncomfortable talking about sex-related issues with my guy friends.

so yeah, taboo topic for me.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger tstar said...

that means you're a decent girl and decent girls are very much wanted, so it's ok =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home