Tuesday, December 26, 2006

NUS Year 2 sem 1 results

Totally unexpected.

2006/2007 Sem 1 Examination for ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES 2

Module Code Module Title Grade
GEK1519 Science of Music A-
PC1141 Physics I B-
PL2132 Research and Statistical Methods II B-
PL3235 Social Psychology A
SC1101E Making Sense of Society B-

CAP: 3.77

Relieved, elated. CAP dropped only 0.03 points and not a single C in sight. Couldn't have asked for more. (Btw, I must be the first among my friends to have scored this score for sociology. Extremely lousy. Just glad that I didn't fail it.)

Sigh, another new semester soon. Dreading it.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger 毛毛 said...

Hi there, you commented that B- for SC1101E is extremely lousy. But is B- really that bad? Cheer up. =)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hey...
yeah, B- for sociology, usually a subject that ppl score at, is really quite lousy. Usually I hear of ppl scoring As etc quite often, you know. Anyway I'm happy with the B- I got, what with the rubbish I wrote in the exams, hehz.. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home