Thursday, January 04, 2007

Drowning in fluids

CORS started last week, but in my case I only start bidding this week. Got news that a GEM module, Living with fluids would be a sure score module so I have already set my heart on that. The only problem now is that with 10 minutes or lesser left to close bidding (meaning I can't see the bid points after that), the minimum bid point is at a horrendous 371 and I can't help but freak out.

Firstly, this means I'm up against a lot of competition and unfortunately I'm depending on this module to get an A, which means I'm not planning to S/U, which means it's not exactly going to be easy.

Secondly, I have been looking through other modules for an alternative and so far have found none. I can't take modules within my faculty because I need all the Programme points I have to bid for my psychology modules (which I have to get this semester), leaving only modules outside my faculty. Left only a couple of minutes to close bidding now, I guess I'll have to take this module and fight my way through it. Damn, I thought this round of bidding would be an easy one for me.

Living with fluids, indeed. Feel like I'm drowning in the sea of bid points more like it.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home