Saturday, January 27, 2007

HY's 21st birthday celebration

Hui Yee's 21st birthday celebration at Aranda Country Club.

I was on bus 58 and it drove pass this fenced area which had a huge pile of sand inside. The sand looked smooth and it reminded me terribly of a desert. I wondered how it would feel to slide down that mountain of sand. It was all uncovered though and I wondered what would happen when it rained.

When I reached Pasir Ris interchange, I almost got an orgasm there and then. There was a whole bunch of army guys standing right where I alighted!! In their uniforms and everything! Haha, I had to stop myself from grinning and staring at them. It was such a treat! Not one soldier, not two, but a WHOLE FREAKING GROUP!! Haha, sorry, I'm very excited even thinking of it. =D Then right, then right, later on got one of them run past me! Haha, I like! Drools... Haha... Ok, this is so crazy. Back to the Country Club...

First time I played "asshole dai-dee". Darn fun! Ended up being the asshole twice, prostitute once, commoner twice, queen once, king once.

Everything was alright until the photo-taking session when somebody popped the party popper without warning, right beside MZ and extremely near me. The contents kind of floated into my vision for a bit and I thought he had popped it beside my eye or something. They popped it not once, not twice, but thrice.

I was thinking, is 21st really that important?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home