Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Stopped

I was walking home today from the interchange and this lady/girl stopped me. Well, tried to stop me. "Hi, can you spare me a minute? I'm not selling anything." I looked straight forward and pinned a grim smile to my face. Looking like I'm 18 doesn't mean I'll behave like one and the reason why I refuse to even look at her was because I have this huge feeling that she's going to preach to me about Christianity. I almost wanted to ask her sarcastically if it is about Christianity but luckily I didn't. What if it wasn't? I'd have been thoroughly embarrassed. My suspicion and distaste for Christianity has been increasing without my knowing and now I'm beginning to think that these people on the roads are trying to spread the word about Christians. Argh. Just the day before, I asked Yanwei on MSN if his friends are Christians, before I met them. I don't know, I'm just guarded against them, for certain reasons, like this.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger xxoos said...

i suspect sooner or later yanwei will turn christian. first going for movies with them, then eating with them, then going to church with them, then going to more church services with them, then then then...

but hey, as long as he doesn't preach, whatever he believes is his own business. on count, at least he still has three friends who will knock his head if he attempts to preach. hehehe~

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Hey...

He might lah, but just that day on his blog he said that he's not ready for it. Haha, we're talking as if he's not going to read this. Anyway you are right, whether or not he converts is his own business, it's what he believes in. If he preaches to me... Think he won't, right? haha, and one of the person is you? Bet u'd be very happy knocking his head right! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home