Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Embarrassed

My mind is saturated and empty at the same time.

Anyway, I feel stupid. Just walked out of the room to find my mother just now, only to be faced with her two friends. My saturated brain froze. I murmured "Auntie" twice and stood there like a dumb-ass, looking straight into the face of the two ladies while my very saturated mind wonders if I should wish them a Happy New Year. One of them looked at me very distastefully, no doubt because I was not speaking. Then my mother came out of the kitchen and I wandered into the toilet shortly after to clear my bladder without wishing them. Really should have wished them. I was surprised by their sudden appearance, what could I have done, right? Wrong. Excuses. Bleah. Now to them (especially the lady who looked at me distastefully), I'm an extremely rude girl and daughter.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home