Friday, February 23, 2007

Quarrel

I quarreled with my sister just now over her cut-and-paste homework. That's what you get when you put 2 tigers together, only that she's a calmer one (and 12 years younger) than me. We both flared up. Angry, I grabbed her arm, wanting to hit her someplace. She retaliated by digging her fingers into my flesh. I grabbed both her wrists. Wrong move - she dug her fingers into my flesh again then tried to scratch me. Unfortunately, I have forgotten how as a kid I used the same style as well and her attacks succeeded. I hit her butt, not too hard, but enough to anger her. She screamed. All this time the sensible me inside kept telling me that I should stop. I know that it's partly my fault, shouldn't have flared up so easily. This is something that parents should always remember - your kid might be unreasonable but there is no point in flaring up and resorting to violence. The latter is always a no-no. Anyway now I look like I just mutilated my arms. Kind of funny, quarreling over her homework. Well, her wailing irritated me immensely.

--------------------
Just now I was kind of upset. Sorry, I'm an emotional girl.

Ah Bear comforted me. He motioned for me not to cry, hugged (whatever he could reach) of me and kissed me. "It's ok," he said. Thank you, ah bear.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home