Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sincerely surprised

I'm sincerely amazed at him.

He has masturbated on camera for uh, I lost count of the number of times, and I'm not exactly a very good audience - very lousy at egging him on, yet he still contacts me every time I come online or unblock him. Then he would either tell me straight that he's horny and later on ask if I'd like to see him on webcam. I don't understand, really. Why would guys, even very horny ones, want to relieve themselves in front of a camera to a person so incompetent at that sort of thing (I am very innocent, remember), for so many times? And he's really insistent about it. Exhibitionism? I don't think so. Fetishism? Maybe. Plain horniness? Very probably. Can anybody enlighten me as to why?

In any case I'm still really amazed and surprised that he haven't gotten bored with me. Yet. Maybe I do bore him, but he's just being nice about it. Yeah, probably. Or simply because he does the same thing as me - block all the time and only unblock when necessary.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

7 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger DK said...

Wah.... very happening leh you.

Record it down, upload to youtube and show us leh. Hahahahaha....

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... I dunno how to record it down.. through msn leh, how? and I don't want to upload and won't upload it, coz that guy does want some privacy and some face in the end.

you go toilet do yourself and see lah! what for have to see another guy's?! Very perverted you know! hahaha...

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger stephanie said...

haha steph he's sucha perv!!
-_- BLOCK HIM!!

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger tstar said...

I know! But it's so very interesting! =S I'm perverted hor?!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger DK said...

Ya.... I think you also equally perverted..... lol....

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Holy Macaroni! THat guy is still around :D!

Stun him by telling him you are his mum :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger tstar said...

=D What a stroke of genius!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home