Saturday, February 24, 2007

Upcoming period

Erm, if you are the really innocent type, maybe you really shouldn't read this post.

That time of the month must be coming soon because I suddenly feel a bit weird. Feel like sucking some cock and have been fantasizing a little more than usual. Just yesterday, that guy asked me again on the glory hole idea and this time round it's more tempting than usual. Seriously, though, I don't see how it can be anonymous. My mind also kind of drifted to him, that guy I'm shamelessly infatuated with. It's kind of insulting to him, to think of him when I'm erm horny, especially since last time I accused him of treating me as only a toy.

So yes, I think that time of the month must be coming soon.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger DK said...

Glory hole? Here? In SG?

Wait... u met tat guy before?

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger tstar said...

glory hole alike idea, not the exact glory hole thing...
no lah, nv meet before. sounds like it meh?

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger DK said...

No, but I think if you 2 meet, there will only be 1 outcome.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so wat else do u fantasize when its that time of month? U think u give a good blowjob?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home