Sunday, March 11, 2007

I don't like it when...

Troubled.

I don't like it when we have financial concerns or when my sister spends unnecessary money or indulges in luxury like the air-con every other night.
I don't like it when my mother work so hard after office hours just for that few hundred dollars.
I don't like it when she gets frustrated and then flares up at everybody.
I don't like it when we get frustrated at the maid and treat her not-as-decently-as-I'd-like, especially since now she's short-sighted and there are a lot of unhappiness with that and other issues.
I don't like it when my father splurges on not-so-necessary things when we need to save although I know he just wants the best for us (like, my computer screen is big enough, thank you, no need for a larger one.)
I don't like it when I have to spend more than $20 per week. Or more than $10 for that matter. Why do you think I'm trying to learn how to cook.
I don't like it when I look at the psychology internships at IMH and realize I have to pay for it. $4000. Ok, that's a kind of relief too. Frankly, I'm scared of working.
I don't like it when I realize I might have to give tuition a shot again.
I don't like it when they take away our arts canteen and put in place a relatively more expensive place, a.k.a Megabites, as well as other vendors which sell less food at a higher price. As if we arts students are rich. Blasted, always have to walk all the way over to Business or Engineering to eat. If the arts canteen is going to be air-conditioned, I'm going to hate it.

(My friend came to my concert that time and now he's having his. I know it's basic courtesy to go but I don't really feel like going. Am I holding the purse strings too tight?)

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home