Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Presentation

The Abnormal Psychology presentation was damn screwed up. One of the worse I'd ever done and I'm disappointed.

Awfully tired.

However, now I know there's one person I'd really like to work with and that's one of this guy in my class. His presentation rock and his standard of work is really quite high. If there's another chance I'm in the same tutorial class as him again and there's another group project, I'd really like to work with him. But that's if. Oh and he's really sweet, accompanied me to return the speakers after the presentation. In the meantime, there's much to be learned from everything, everyone and every event. Successful or not, at least there's something learned.

Very tired now. Have to work on term paper. Will talk more tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger tstar said...

wat are you laughing at? the bad presentation or me wanting to work with the guy?
i have a feeling its the former... you damn bad lor, you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home