Wednesday, March 21, 2007

World day of sleep, my head

Today is apparently the World Day of Sleep.

World Day of Sleep, my head! I overslept two hours and now am at home still, on the internet! Looks like I'm going to have to miss lecture.

If I can, I'll write a short post in the near future about sleep in general and how it helps us.

And why is dk responding to my twitter through his twitter?!
Just asked him and this time round it's utter coincidence, not like what I did yesterday. Yes, yesterday's potato chip twitter was a response to his. Still feel like having some chips.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger DK said...

I've eaten 1/2 bottle of potato chips by myself yesterday. :D Will finish the rest today. hahaha

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

now i feel like eating mcflurry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home