Friday, April 20, 2007

Dars Bitter Chocolate - to relief stress and feel horny

Very stressed.

Don't know how many times I typed those words already. I'm so stressed I didn't dare touch my notes although the clock on my computer is ticking happily away. Couldn't take it anymore and finally went to the mall to get some ice cream but ended up at NTUC, looking at the row of sweets and chocolates. Didn't take long to decide this time round.

Dars Bitter Chocolate

Not milk chocolate, not white chocolate (which I love), but dark chocolate. Dark chocolate must have more of whatever it is that makes people feel good, right? Yes that's my notes underneath the chocolate. Yes I study using mindmaps. Yes I do a mindmap for every chapter. Yes it's very tiring. FYI, it's Biopsychology - movement's mindmap that you're staring at now, eyes wide, jaws dropping. =D

While walking to the mall people were staring at me and I wondered why. I did a mental check of what I was wearing - shirt, check, shorts, check, bra, check. I'm puzzled. Maybe because my shorts look weird. Whatever.

Then I came home, saw Ridz on MSN and told him I bought dark chocolate. He said they are aphrodisiacs (quote, "asphrodisiacs, right?"). I asked what is that and he said, "something that makes you feel horny". =D That just made my day. So I twittered about it. Hey, good and funny things are meant to be shared! And like Ridz says,

that's in-line with the Ridz-Star Twitter Channel

By the way, he's right.

aph·ro·di·si·ac

adj. Arousing or intensifying sexual desire.
n. Something, such as a drug or food, having such an effect.

link

Ok, I'd better get back to the books.
I've ended up talking to myself on ping.sg -_-''

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger fergus said...

Cadbury just made some pretty okay dark chocs too.. Its the old gold, 70% cocao ones..

Then theres morigana (I dunno how to spell)

hah

Dark. Chocs. Good.

Erm... sexual desire during exams... not so good :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home