Monday, April 23, 2007

exams - abnormal psychology ; random

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M ONLINE!

Abnormal Psychology paper today was bad. Hope I don't fail it. Need to (preferably) ace (too high up) the next two papers. I have lesser than 24 hours left and effectively 9 hours to study (or lesser), so
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL ONLINE!

This is by far my worst prepared exam. I surprise myself.

Apologies for the lack of entry yesterday. I think except for this one, there won't be another one for today.
Good luck to those taking their examinations! ...... What took me so long to realize the rest of you all have exams too and I haven't wished you all yet. Well, good luck to those (still) taking their exams! Don't worry, the earth will still rotate even if you do badly. =) How sarcastic. I've given up telling people to do their best when so, just do what you can! Even more sarcastic.

Bye. Off to study.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger uzyn said...

Thanks. All the best to you too, tstar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home