Monday, April 02, 2007

Limits

Sometimes enough is enough. Why am I agreeing to do something I'm not comfortable with to the extent of feeling violated? Listen to a person I don't know and who do not seem to understand the meaning of respect? Which part of "no" is unclear? I already gave him more than what I am comfortable with and he still wants more. I must learn how men are, who to say okay to, who to reject, and firmly at that. I'm seriously pissed. Maybe I'm just too tired tonight, maybe I over-reacted, maybe I'm even wrong, but I think I'll stay away from stuff like that for a while longer.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger stephanie said...

hey dear, do take care.
learn to say no FIRMLY..
don't let them make use of you!!

be careful k.. MUACKS
love,steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home