Sunday, April 29, 2007

STRESSED

I am stressed.

I am freaking stressed.

I AM FREAKING, VERY, EXTREMELY STRESSED.


I can't stand looking at my notes anymore, cannot do anymore mindmaps. It's physically suffocating. I can feel this thing going to explode out of me. I'm extremely quick-tempered nowadays, finding fault with EVERYTHING. Going out doesn't help, listening to music doesn't help, singing out loud helps a little, but the moment I go back to my notes the suffocating feeling comes back again.


Ok, stop talking and blogging and go back to the books. I've got tons to do.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger JeriCa.SurFsLaYer said...

haha..relax cousin!! Oh..u seem to grow attached to the "stressed" picture.. =X

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger tstar said...

yar, it was more appropriate this time round. exactly how i feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home