Wednesday, April 11, 2007

test; mynah

I studied only 3 chapters out of about 12 chapters tested out of the textbook. The other chapters I read from lecture notes. The test was actually designed to be easy, especially if you had truly studied. Even for me who did not study properly, I scored a decent 30/43. Not marvelous, but it will have to do. Was amazingly calm before the paper and through it. Answers were shown straight after the test so we knew.
With a score of 70/100 for my term paper (mean=~68, S.D=~8), the real battle for me is now the finals.

Imagine traveling an hour to school to sit for a 50 minute test and then having a half an hour lunch and then spend another hour traveling home.

Was having lunch and watching this fat mynah tottering around, looking for scraps of food. I think it saw me because I was peering over the table at it and because I am ahem human and obviously bigger in size than it is. Plus my feet were under the table, it must have spotted my feet, right? I watched it for a while, bent down to eat some rice then stretched my neck again to look past the chair only to see the mynah suddenly fly up onto the chair. It looked surprised/shocked/startled to see a human seated there, stumbled a bit where it was perched and promptly plopped back down onto the floor. =D It was utterly cute! Could not help grinning after that. In that split instant 30cm away from me, I could see its' feathers, the startled look on its face and the way it kind of pulled back at the sight of me before it dropped down back to the floor. I think I must have felt as surprised as it. Human scare mynah, mynah also scare human.

A plate of rice : $2
Look on the mynah's face : Priceless

=D

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so clever, comfirm will make it one. Have confidence! ((:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home