Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weird dream

I had another dream last night. This time the dream was quite odd and funny and dwelled on one specific thought.

Last night I felt quite stressed for no reason and wanted some form of escape. Think the thought of clubbing was in the unconscious so when I started dreaming, I dreamt that we had moved house and our house was adjoining to a club. The most ridiculous thing is my room had a door directly linking to the club and a couple of clubbers were resting in my room. There is another door which is the exit of course but my door looked so much more inviting than the other one. Mingzhu was also there in the room and we were preparing to head over later in the night. The good thing about having a club just a wall away is you never have to worry about transport, plan what time to meet your friends taking into account lateness and then see what time you'll reach there. Your friends head over to your house and at any time they can go club or go rest in your room. It's like my own personal club! Which is completely ridiculous.

Anyway for some reason I left the right clothes over at the old house in my dream and I was wearing completely wrong ones. So I decided on another set but then realized I have not epilated my pits. In the dream I wanted to do it, but there were too many people in my room (clubbers, relatives, friends of friends) and I was too embarrassed to ask them to get out. So I was just standing there, listening to people chat, thinking how nice it would be able to epilate my pits, looking in the mirror, then somewhere along the way I woke up.

Weird dream. I can count the number of times I stepped into a club/pub with one hand. Parents don't even allow me out for supper, you think I can go out so easily?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home