Friday, May 18, 2007

UNAnnouncement - Butter Factory

*EDIT*

It's NTU's Engineering Bash at Butter Factory or something like that I think. Not some promotion by Butter Factory. So sorry for the mix up. You all interested then need to buy tickets from my friend, which translates to through me, I guess. Friend says won't be anything much on by NTU, so you all can just buy a ticket, go in and enjoy as usual.

email: ng.wan.jing@gmail.com

On 31st May 2007, Vesak Day, tickets to Butter Factory can be bought at $14 each with one free drink. Drinks on that day can be bought at one for one.

Er, hope I got it right.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ur surname is ng too ?

mine also

=D

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, a lot of people's surname is ng leh! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home