Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bird

Since I don't know if I'll be online tomorrow, I shall blog as much as possible now.

Jenny has a Hall of Fame named Bloggerheroes and she has me in one of them. This is what she wrote:

A Replacement to Writing
This blog is by a JC friend of mine. The writing style and contents are extremely compatible and similiar to her personality in real life so if you want to know her more you can read her archives *winkz*. Her entries can even be about mundane matters like a bird. Under the writer's transformation, such mundane matters can become so close to heart and interesting.

Because she mentioned about birds, I feel obliged to write another entry on birds, so here goes.

On Monday in the school library while studying, I suddenly saw a "bird". Somehow to my untrained eye "it" was kind of uh, full and protruding - quite obvious. I stared at the "bird", trying to figure out if it was a trick of the light, the cutting of the jeans or if "it" was erm, excited.

Then I looked up and caught the guy staring at me staring at his "bird". Suddenly my notes were very, very interesting.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Wah lao eh~ I was talking about real animal birds la! Haha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home