Monday, May 21, 2007

Interview tomorrow

I just realized I did not blog today.

I will be going for an interview (finally) tomorrow. It's an insurance company but I'll just be the administrative assistant there or something. It is almost 3 weeks now since the end of my exams and I'm getting frustrated and agitated at not being able to get a job. Any job. The amount of money I have left is effectively reduced to $20 in my wallet, which thankfully is still $20 after dinner today with Ridzuan because I honestly forgot I was supposed to treat him back. Now I feel damn guilty. Yes, I do feel guilty about a lot of things.

Afraid of tomorrow's interview, but luckily LY will be going for the interview too. Don't know what's there to be afraid of either, just feel so. You know when you have something like a 6th sense about some matter? When I was in JC, I would wake up in the morning and sense that that day would be a bad day and it would turn out to be true. I don't sense the interview to be very good. I have a knack for making things go wrong. I suspect it is because I expect myself to go wrong, make wrong decisions and to perform poorly which in the end results in what I do. Maybe CJ is right, maybe there is something more in me that I do not see, maybe I can really do better.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with a positive attitude. Believe that you can do it.. :D

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger VaLeN said...

hope that your interview turns out well =)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger tstar said...

actually it wasn't even like an interview, like he needs ppl, so he just employed both of us after running through with us what he wants us to do...

but thanks for the encouragement! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home