Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kid

From Wulfe,

I was playing with my cousin's two young daughters, the older one being just short of 2 and a half years old. After awhile, it was getting late and my niece had to have her cup of "before bed" milk. So there she was sitting on a stool next to me as I watched tv. She's a regular tv addict, once she starts watching tv, her eyes are always riveted to the screen. I don't think she really understands exactly what is going on, but she definitely can feel the emotions being protrayed.

The film we were watching had a sad ending and apparently my niece felt it too. Cause she suddenly put down her cup of milk, turned to me and gave me a hug and patted me on my back!! hahaha... and then she pouted her lips and tried to kiss me (while her mouth was still semi full of milk) and she mumbled "I love you".
Perhaps another case of egocentrism?

Argh. Too much D.P!

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah that's so cute...
If only girls grew up and remained just as cute...haha

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger tstar said...

-_-"

am speechless...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home