Saturday, May 26, 2007

NUS results - Year 2 Sem 2

I have never gotten so horrible results in my entire. studying. life. Yes, I am one of those who either scores As or Bs. KNN, first time I got an F.

2006/2007 Sem 2 Examination for ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES 2

Module Code Module Title Grade
GEK1524 Living With Fluids S
PL3232 Biological Psychology B-
PL3233 Cognitive Psychology F
PL3234 Developmental Psychology B
PL3236 Abnormal Psychology B

CAP: 3.5

B for Developmental Psychology? What the heck! I thought I did quite well in the paper! Thought that at least warranted a B+! Luckily didn't do that badly for Abnormal Psychology. And a B- for Biological Psychology?! &$%^#^% Ok, that is completely unexpected. F for Cognitive Psychology... hmm, whatever. And my S/U actually saved my CAP for this semester. At least CAP did not fall below 2nd lower. For that, I'm immensely glad.

Don't know how I can get through another semester of intense studying like that. *pulls hair*

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger ar zhou said...

Hey, dun worry too much k, just cheer up. Can do better next sem

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey, not too bad la the results, give ur best shot next semester ok ? :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, a Nus undergraduate here. Would like to ask if GEK1524: Living with Fluids, are the lectures webcasted? :)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger tstar said...

wah, I don't remember leh, too long ago already, Sorry man, you need to ask somebody else who's still studying in NUS. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home