Sunday, July 01, 2007

Drawing on MSN; revenge on some pingsters

It was only last night that I learnt from my sister (who is 12 years younger than me) that I can use the drawing tool on MSN. Weird, the last time I tried, I had to install something. In any case, I was so elated that I started drawing in my conversation with LY.


l i u y i n * says:
...........

l i u y i n * says:
you dont know?!

Stephanie says:
so cool
Stephanie says:
yeah

l i u y i n * says:
you crazy lah

Stephanie says:
last time i cannot one

Stephanie says:
only recently can

l i u y i n * says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Then I happily proceeded to continue drawing.



l i u y i n * says:
.......
l i u y i n * says:
STEPH

She was sincerely getting very exasperated with me, so I decided to cheer her up a bit.


Plus since I was on a roll, I decided to do some revenge on some people in ping.sg for very nicely paraphrasing my twitter from

On my way home. $24 richer, a lot more tired physically, mentally and emotionally.

to

I'm so shagged and tired and I only earn S$24!

I was on the way home after having met both Arzhou's and Ridz's parents, both in one night, within a span of 2.5 hours, to do SURVEYS.
Tsk, these people's minds!

So they, especially ECL, had a very good time ruining my (already ruined) reputation in the shoutbox last night and since ECL said it was DK who read out the message, I decided to start from him first.


DK was very adamant.

DK says:
*^*&@*&%@&^

and said that it was ECL who paraphrased it. Because I don't have ECL on MSN, here it is for her when she reads.


Might as well bonk keropokman.



Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

10 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo.. tstar is actually the devil in disguise!!!

Must beware of her liao..

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

This is WAR!!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger DK said...

This is madness.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Cobalt Paladin said...

This is soap-opera! I like!

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's me pop-corn?!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl... you can appear on "Singapore got talent" for your drawing if the show ever comes to SG

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

My post is up! :)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger tstar said...

HAHA!

highway: my drawing can't make it one... but thx for the compliment =)

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaa. this is korean drama material he he he he!! :D

p.s.: reputation? what reputation? no more already lor.. keke.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bonk until so hard.

only today (3 days later...) i am out of coma and responding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home