Monday, July 09, 2007

Pain

When I get really upset, sometimes I inflict a little pain on myself. It helps in a thwarted way. Ironic, isn't it, that I who study Psychology turn to this.

The skin on the underarm is softer and easier to penetrate. The skin on the outside of your upperarm is tougher. There is more pain and it feels better if you go for your underarm since it's more direct than your upperarm skin. I don't like legs because too much flesh and the pain seems too far away.

Where do you prefer?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bite my fingers, so you can actually see a lot of biting marks on my fingers.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger VaLeN said...

oh my.. girl, self-infliction of pain is not the correct way to make yrself feel better...

muz love yrself k...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home