Saturday, August 04, 2007

Complications of Missing

I hate it when I miss people. It means that there are emotions, which means that I am vulnerable. I really don't like being emotionally vulnerable. Usually I'll cover my ass up when there's such a chance of it happening but there are also loop holes here and there. Emotions, carelessness and over-confidence get to me, you see, and I don't do a clean job of it.

So yes, I'm doing some missing here.

Seriously, why do people have to date, fall in love or find "that special person"? Isn't being an individual enough?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger oceanskies79 said...

I was thinking about your question for a while. Maybe it is part of human's social need to feel a sense of attachment to someone who would be significant in our lives?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger tstar said...

Yup, you can say that. one can also say that it is a biological need we're fulfilling. something inscribed into us to keep us reproducing etc. but what a lot of trouble to need to bring emotions into such a thing.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger JuZ JZin said...

hi tstar

I agree..but that's what makes us human beings.

besides...there's nothing much we can do abt it...is there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home