Monday, August 27, 2007

"May I have your I/C?"

me: I just went to 7-11 and bought a bottle (of alcohol) and the person asked for my I/C. Do I look so young?
Chu Wen: Yes you do.
me: -_-'''
me: What's the legal age? 18?
Chu Wen: Alcohol 18
me: I look younger than 18 meh!
Chu Wen: uh, ya, you look like a JC girl.

I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or not because I now look 3 years younger than my age rather than 2, which has been the norm for some time.

And it's only freaking 8% of alcohol. One can't get drunk from 8%. Ok, my friend probably can but I indignantly refuse to say that it has an effect on me.

note: this post was written while drinking the said bottle of 8% alcohol. I am very bugged by that 8%.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger DK said...

Ehhh.... who say can't get drunk on 8%? I've seen people getting drunk lor.

Why u drinking? Not good mood?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger tstar said...

You mean one can really get drunk from 8%? Are you serious? I feel so naive. Ok, I should drink more.

Kinda.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ermm..i can get drunk even with 5%. I am 4 years older than ya, i go and buy 5% kind, they also ask me for my IC. They just wanna confirm. Anyway u do look like JC girls

--lingz

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger tstar said...

lingz: i was referring to you in the post =P saw how you got so red and felt giddy at the pub, quite scary.

Coz last time I bought, they didn't ask so I was quite surprised that they will ask me.

Yeah, I just (depressingly) confirmed it with a few other friends that I look like a JC girl.

Eh, you haven't given us your hp no. Are you alright? Can't seem to contact you leh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home