Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Touched

I know I'm being utterly naive, but well, at least I'm a tad less naive than I was when I first stepped into the university.

Through a mutual acquaintance/friend (my friend, his acquaintance), I got to know that web-cam-guy learned that I had blocked him on MSN and he had been enquiring about me through my friend. It's always nice to know that there is a guy looking for you so, coupled with curiosity, I decided to unblock him. I won't elaborate on what happened, just that he did what he has always done.

Then he started giving me serious advice on how to spend my last couple of years in university, asked if I will be getting attached any time soon and then offered advice on guys in general.

Not sure how to put down my thoughts on this, let me see what I can do.
I've never thought that somebody I got to know purely for the reason of online sexual interest would ever proceed any more than just that, however little past the line. What struck me was that for once he actually gave me serious advice about life and not offering to teach me how to do a proper blowjob/handjob. He said he was telling me all these because I'm a nice girl. It was almost like an elder brother giving advice to his younger sister.

Almost.

Only that elder brothers don't masturbate on web-cam to a younger sister. Only that I blocked him again once the conversation was over, fully aware that this might be the only time we would ever talk like this.

I think I'm still too naive because now I have a better opinion of him and I would hope that conversations in the future (if there are) might be a little more non-sexual when in actual fact it will never be like that. When a relationship between two persons veer even slightly towards sex and the such, there will always be that overtone.

I was really touched by what he said and the fact that he even bothered to dish out serious advice to a mere girl online.

You're a nice girl.
I'm a nice girl who watches you masturbate?!
Hahaha, THAT's another issue altogether!

I've been good for a really long time. Maybe I've always been good. I think I like being good.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, women can actually be predators! Omg, you asked a demonstration from him? this erotic post is so hilarious, haha. seeing something deviant once in a while chuckles me up. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home