Monday, September 03, 2007

Computer on holiday; Birthday

My computer went on a holiday.

Ok, my computer is spoilt. I'll try blogging from school or elsewhere when I can. Initially thought that I can kop my brother's computer for this week or so, but I woke up this morning to the horrifying sight of both my siblings lounging in front of the TV at 9am.

It's school holiday week. Damn, why did my computer break down during school holiday week. And when was there ever a week of school holiday in the middle of school term?

By the way, my birthday is coming up. I feel quite apologetic having to announce this to my friends and to talk about it here because birthday means have to buy present, means my batch the people are really going broke after having gone to so many parties. I would tell you all to come to the celebration without the need to buy a present, but norms dictate that it would be very awkward for you all to go to one without getting something. But look on the bright side! My birthday's nearing the end of the year, meaning the year we have to spend lots and lots of money on our many (I hope) friends is nearly over soon.

Of course then after that it's the year to spend lots and lots of money on our juniors. Well, let's think about that later.

Seriously though, if friends I invite would agree to turn up for my birthday, it already is a gift in itself because it means I matter to them enough for them to want to celebrate this (oh-so-joyous) occasion with me, and it would also indicate that these are the group of people I have not irked sufficiently big-hearted enough to have put up with my nonsense all these years/this time.

Ok, the last sentence should get most people to come.

Alright, so some will come for the food, but I will very gallantly overlook that.

Pearlin already asked me what I want for my birthday, so I decided that to prevent all of you from getting headaches and wasting smses on things such as "eh, what to get for steph ah?", "I don't know leh, what does she want?", "I don't know also leh. What does she like?", I will put up a wishlist, ok? Or something akin to a wishlist. I don't know, will see how it goes.

Do you all think you all can get me a good-looking guy dressed in army uniform? To keep =D
Ok ok, I was just kidding.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home