Monday, September 10, 2007

Loving another

My friends would fall in love, love, love even more, and then fall out of love. Sometimes their relationships never started, sometimes they have lasted for 2 years, 3 years, 4 years. Then when they write, there is so much anguish in those words that I can feel it spilling out of the screen and into me.

They cry, they mourn and lament. Then they stand up again, wiped away those tears and slowly recover.

When I see them, they'd smile and laugh like everything's alright once again. I hope it's true. They're strong enough to go through it. I'd look at them and wonder how they do it, allow themselves to fall in love, surrender their heart and emotions to another's will at the risk of getting hurt in the end. How can they trust so deeply? I admire them.

Then I seriously wonder if I will ever experience that sensation of loving somebody, loving without obsession, just loving him. I wonder if I'll learn to trust another with my heart and have enough courage to accept another's heart.

Will this person ever appear? Does he exist? If he does, who is he? Do I know him already? When will I meet him? What do I do? Will he love me? Can I love him? Will he teach me how to? Will he wait for me? Please wait for me. Sometimes I feel so lonely I'd talk to him in my head. Hey, did you see how that bird caught its meal? Isn't it fascinating? Hey dear, how are you? I miss you, wish you were here. Then I'd catch myself doing that and laugh inwardly.

I don't know who you are, but I think I can love you.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

besides staying/appearing strong, what else can they do, right? since theyve allowed someone to be part of their lives, give their time and heart to their significant others, all they can do is to trust, and hope that things will turn out like how they want them to be right.
yes, i believe you will experience that sensation. just a matter of right time, wrong person or wrong time, right person. and your guy will appear, dont worry.
just that you got to correct your mentality first lah! i think you understand what im trying to say.
(:

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger tstar said...

well, they could break down. =P heh, just kidding. I realized it's also that appearing to be strong in the end kinds of induces you to be strong too. Like you have to believe and be what you are doing and telling others that you are.

yar, you're right, one can only trust. hmm, such an intriguing concept - trust.

my guy will appear... I FEAR!!!! This exact mentality you all think is crazy and which you say must change, right? =) yes ma'am! I think I should perhaps be a guy. I feel happy pampering people. Maybe I was a guy in my previous life.

you be strong too! It'll seem long, but he'll be back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home