Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mirror

I came home in a relatively good and light mood. Watched a very lame movie on TV and came online to do work.

Then I read DK's post, talked to a friend on MSN and read another friend's blog. Suddenly all my happiness just evaporated. Somehow I was just really upset after hearing and reading about them having bad days and bad weeks and unhappy things happening.

What's the point in you being in a good mood when others you care about are not feeling too good? I hope things get better for them soon and they'll feel happier.

My father once said I'm like a mirror. Whatever emotion is shown by characters on TV, I replicate almost instantaneously without the necessary need to watch it from the beginning. There's a reason why I we get through tissues so quickly.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi u have a nice blog...anyway i happened to passby :)

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hello! thanks for dropping by! you have a nice blog too =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home