Monday, December 17, 2007

Quotes; Shows

Pearlin: __ is wearing maroon-coloured bra today! I'm wearing blue bra today! You are wearing biege-coloured bra today!
me: Pearlin! Why you so disgusting!
Pearlin: I learn from you one what! =D

Pearlin (to me): Yesterday I was talking to Yiang Shan, then she mentioned something dirty and Yiang Shan said "I learn from Stephanie!"

I really never teach them!!!!

--------------------------
I've been into Terminal 1 and 2 of Changi Airport more frequently in this week than I have in the past few years of my life.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger DK said...

Nobody will belive you if you say not you teach 1. :P

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Darn.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk...

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger tstar said...

ntt: !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home