Thursday, December 27, 2007

Results day

Accidentally fell asleep while having supper last night with aunt and family. Finally had a good sleep and just woke up an hour ago. Anyway, results are finally out and as usual, I'm openly declaring them. Here, if you are curious:

2007/2008 Sem 1 Examination for ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES 2

Module Code Module Title Grade
PL3233 Cognitive Psychology B+
PL3244 Adolescent Psychology B-
PL3254 Introduction to Trauma Psychology C+
PL3282B Lab in Person and Group Cognition B
SC2101 Methods of Social Research B

CAP: 3.46

After so long, I'm still an ARS2 student, it's quite depressing. Surprisingly my lowest grade was by my own major module. And I didn't flunk SC2101 or anything else, which I'm glad of. Cognitive Psychology and Adolescent Psychology results are to be expected. So that's only 2 out of 3 modules whose final result are within expectations. Well, that's the bell curve for you.

The most depressing thing is my CAP dropped by 0.04 points. Ah, oh well.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger xm said...

HELLO STEPHHHH!!

add me on msn lehh. ahhaha.
ahcai_xm@Hotmail.com

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! I'm an ex-handbeller - I was interested in the Ministry of Bellz - I heard you guys on the radio but only managed to catch a bit of it - could you drop me an email and tell me more about yourselves please? Thanks heaps!(nospringsattached@hotmail.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home