Saturday, January 12, 2008

Getting attached

I asked my friend how he got together with his current girlfriend.

Friend: Knew her from camp last semester. Just ask her free for lunch?
Friend: like that =D
me: huh! wah lao, so unromantic!
Friend: ehhh u teach me one lehhh >.<
me: ISIT? I DID?
me: shit, I'm so unromantic
Friend: you say get to know girl just ask them out for coffee
Friend: or something like that X_X
me: hahahaha
Friend: then I did lor >.<
Friend:
I guess that worked X_X

I'm flattered, he actually took my advice!

me: Then?? What happened during lunch?
Friend: wah liew, then I shy like mad lar
me: Isit!!! hahahaha! you will shy ah
Friend: Don't know how to talk sia
Friend: Then she more shy than me sia
me: HAHAHA
Friend: The first time we ate lunch together, both damn stressed
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Friend: She kept looking at her bowl, then I don't know where to look, don't dare to look at her. Wah liew, stress until I sweat

They sounded so cute that I was giggling like crazy on my side of the computer.

How about yours? For the guys, did you ask her to be your girlfriend or was it a silent, mutual consensual kind of thing? Or if you're a girl, were you the one who asked your boyfriend to be your boyfriend?

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just meet up each other a few times and just like that. No questions asked.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger tstar said...

WHY!!! shld force him to be more romantic =D
okok, j.k! Actually quite a number of relationships started like that. So unlike that on TV lor! =(

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger liuey* said...

i think i know this friend of yours. hes the one whom who used to work together with right! HAH. anyway, you should know my story. well, actually theres more to it now. tell you when i see you online! who knows, your next post will be about me! HAHAHA

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Yar, it's him! haha..
ok, hear your story soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home