Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My University education - chances lost

Seriously, I could have cried when I see what I have done with my university education, only that crying don't exactly help anything. So what to do? Do what I can now and salvage the situation lor. Sometimes you really have to spend a lot of money to teach a person some very simple things, or spend a lot of money while waiting for the person to grow up. My heart aches over all that money wasted.

Some chances only appear once. Sometimes you can create your own chances. Other times there are other routes to the same goal.

I hope I still have a long life ahead of me because there are still a lot of things I haven't done and I need a lot of time for them. Have wasted so many chances these past 2.5 years, don't wish to waste any more.

Need to step across the barrier of fear and uncertainty.
Need to be a little less anxious because if not I'll stumble over everything (how ironic in accordance to this post).
Need to find my heart - to know what I want.

Ok, now need to sleep. Good night.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger fallen angel said...

Fear and uncertainties are elements of life that we can't avoid. Sometimes, we may be overcome by such elements. But we grow as we get older, just try your best from now on and learn from the mistakes of the past. As long as you put in your best efforts, you should have minimal regrets. Life is after all not just about results but its also about the process and there's a long long way awaiting you in life. Jia you! Have faith!

Shall sign off this comment with a quote from Winston Churchill,

' Success is never final, failure is never fatal, Courage is what counts.'

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Fallen Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs hugs hugs*

Thank you for the words and encouragement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home