Wednesday, February 06, 2008

除夕!

It's that time of the year again! Reunion dinner tonight and then time to wake up early tomorrow. Hmm, ok, maybe no need to wake up early tomorrow since nobody actually comes over so early after my grandmother passed away.

I have a few friends overseas - Benison, Jenny and Aimei. Don't know if Cindy's back for new year but I should think so. Benison and his friend opened a container of pineapple tarts as a way of celebration. Great way to celebrate. Actually, he doesn't even know if that counts as a celebration. But I do know that he has been checking my blog quite often. JENNY ALSO BEEN CHECKING MY BLOG OFTEN! Aimei usually checks my blog often, but can tell she's been busy with work lately. UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE OFTEN, AIMEI!

So here's wishing all of you Chinese readers and friends, whether locally or overseas (In Los Angeles, Canada, Malaysia, Korea or Australia) a happy 除夕夜!

Haha, tomorrow then wish you all Happy Lunar New Year.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

bored mah! find some brainless stuff to read lo... oops =X

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger tstar said...

heh heh heh. *box*

but i'm very honoured.

 
At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh Stef Ng Wan Jing! I'm overseas too lo! Kk.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger tstar said...

oh shoot!

I visit your blog almost everyday and i still forget... i know! coz it seems as if u never left!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home